Speaking and Media Engagements
Television, Radio Appearances, and Article Mentions
- NYSE Euronext – US Equities: Featured Executive, 2013
- WHYY Television, Escape Fire, Led expert panel discussion with commentary from audience, April 2013
- Time Inc’s NYSE Magazine, Winter 2013 Hardcopy article “CIGNA’S STARTUP SIGNAL“, Pages 3, 30-31
- NYSEMagazine.com, 2013Q1 Interview
- WGN Radio, interviewed by Bill Moller on “Your Money” show, December 2012
- NBC, Inspirational People, The Dr. Shellie Show, Fall 2012 Season
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, “Women’s small business group will plunge into technology,” M. Deborah Todd, Jul 3, 2012
- “Entrepreneur Heroes”, Positively Pittsburgh with JoAnn Forrester, March 2012
- “Women, Health, and Leadership”, Women’s Forum Summit Times Square NYC, sponsored by The Happiness Assembly in association with the United Nations and the Wall Street Journal, September 2013
- “Women’s Wellness – Healthier Women = Stronger Leaders”, National League of Cities Women in Municipal Government, May 2013
- “Innovation Quotient”, Keynote address for Philly Tech Week, April 2013
- “Women Entrepreneurs and Investor ROI”, Philly Tech Week, April 2013
- “Executive Innovation Address”, Entrepreneur Organization sponsored by NYSE and StartUp America, October 2012
- “Intrepreneur Bootcamp”, prepping Intrepreneurs for Executive presentations, August 2012
- “Innovation Quotient”, Keynote address for Florida Association of Community Health Centers, July 2012
- “Step into Your Heroism”, Keynote Speech for all-Women CRG, Cigna, Corporate-wide, USA, May 2012
- “Step into Your Heroism”, Women’s Small Business Association, Pittsburgh, PA, April 2012
- “Innovation and Diversity”, Senior Leadership Team address and activities, March 2012
See downloadable PDF for full list of Speaking and Media Engagements.
Examples of Dr. Summer Knight Speaking
Testimonials: Why you would want Dr. Summer Knight to speak?
Photos of Dr. Summer Knight
Click on the images for high-resolution versions.
Intro Video: This video has been used at events rather than the standard reading of a bio creating anticipation and excitement in the audience.
To engage Dr. Summer Knight to speak to your organization, contact us via email
or call 877-544-3775.